A university where success is unlimited relies on the right performance data and frameworks.
About the position
The Executive Director provides vision and leadership to the activities and functions of the quality and performance portfolio, including business intelligence, student load management, quality and reviews.
The Director is responsible for academic QA processes, in relation to both domestic and international higher education measures, and manages academic planning and performance across the University.
Major responsibilities of the role include:
– driving strategic use of information for institutional performance;
– advising on relevant government policies, including funding, compliance and standards;
– an integrated planning framework for all levels of university planning.
The right candidate
To be successful in the role, the right candidate brings key abilities:
– high level critical thinking, using widely sourced trend data and research to identify key strategic opportunities and consequences impacting the University;
– to drive change to achieve objectives;
– to influence senior stakeholders to change their thinking.
The next Director will have a relevant tertiary qualification, together with substantial relevant knowledge and experience in:
– developing strategic relationships and strong rapport with stakeholders;
– legislative and regulatory frameworks for international and domestic education;
– developing effective strategies for consistent application of policy and practice across diverse and multi-faceted organisational units and activities;
– negotiating and capacity to review difficult issues.
For more information and to apply
To obtain full details and for a confidential discussion, contact the retained search firm assisting the University, via email to WSUQP@desailly.com.au
Complete applications addressing the selection criteria and nominating referees must be submitted to the email address above.
Applications close 15 October